Are you in over your head?
Our Team has you covered!
FVHD provides a dedicated department of in-house roofing consultants to benefit our clients. We have investigated and/or designed and specified virtually every roof system available including formed traditional metals, steep and modified asphalts and coal tar built-up, multi-ply and composite SBS and APP modified bitumen, single-ply membrane, vegetative roofs, liquid applied roof membranes and foam.
Furthermore, our firm provides forensic investigations and provides expert witness testimony on roofing systems.
Our Roofing Analysis Services include:FVHD has designed over $100 million in Construction Costs of Roof Repair & Replacement projects in the past 10 years!
• Existing Document Review
• Physical Assessment
• Non-Destructive Existing Condition Surveys
• Existing Slope And Drainage Analysis
• Rooftop HVAC Electrical Condition Review
• Parapet And Rising Wall Conditions Review
• Non-Destructive Testing (i.e. Infrared Survey)
• Assessment Of Invasive Test Weights
• Coordination Of Hazardous Testing
• Recommendations For Roof System &
• Corrective Masonry Reconstruction